There’s nothing like drowning out the “job interview” woes like taking a trip to Big Lots. I have a favorite Big Lots in Mesa, Arizona– but fortunately, this particular location is not on Google Maps yet! Its lack of internet presence makes me love it even more.
Anyway, after reading a few posts (and by a few, I mean about 30 pages of them) on Nouveau Cheap about cosmetic deals, I got a huge bargain boner and knew that a trip to Big Lots was in my imminent future. Of course, I ended up there today after the interview. I found several goodies I have to share with you:
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick “Wine Not” (010) in Matte. $2.00.
3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick “Demure” (683) in Creme. $2.00.
4. L’Oreal Paris Lip Brush. $2.00. I gotta tell you, I love this thing. It’s a really nice size, and no has fancy gadgetry. May have to buy more.
5. Tweezeman Nail Files. $.30. That’s right. THIRTY CENTS EACH! How can you go wrong? They are not full sized files, but, into the purse they go. I haven’t been able to find my multitude of files lately. This is probably indicative of my need to clean instead of shop. Hmm… never the less, I’m quite proud of these wee finds.
6. Physician’s Formula Organic Mineral Powder in “Beige Organics”. $4.50. I love PF minerals… even more than bareMinerals — if we are being honest. My only small complaint is that the color of the minerals can be difficult to judge inside of the containers.
[Photo to be uploaded ASAP]
Sorry that the minerals photo is missing. I wanted to get this post up ASAP in the event that you’re heading over to Big Lots in search of some deals too. Reviews of these products to come!